This page presents some of interior lanterns of
the Ontario Legislative Building, located at
1 Queen's Park. All photos of interior lanterns were taken during a tour in August 2001.
Certainly, some of the lanterns were missed.
We could not visit all chambers and offices, as well.
We will try to revisit the building in future.
The Legislative Building was designed by
Richard A. Waite, construction completed in 1893.
In 1909 the North Wing was built and two floors were added to the West Wing.