Ontario:
Burlington

Burlington is located at the nortwestern end of Lake Ontario. It is part of Greater Toronto Area and also part of Hamilton census area. Land was opened for settlement after the war of 1812. Several settlements were incorporated as a villge of Burlington in 1874. It was incorporated as a town in 1915 and as a city in 1974.

We visited Burlington in July 2005.



1 / 7
1442 Ontario Street; House, 1888.
Porch Pendant.
1442 Ontario St.


2 / 7
1391 Ontario Street; Commercial Property.
Wall Mount Light at the Entrance.
Google 2018: Different Lantern.
1391 Ontario St.


3 / 7
1382 Ontario St; St. Luke Anglican Church, 1834.
1/6. Wall Mount Light above the Main Entrance.
St. Luke Anglican Church
2/6. Exterior Wall Mount Light (?).
St. Luke Anglican Church
3/6. Exterior Wall Mount Light (?).
St. Luke Anglican Church
4/6. Lobby, Wall Mount Light.
St. Luke Anglican Church
5/6. Nave Pendant.
St. Luke Anglican Church
6/6. Nave Pendant.
St. Luke Anglican Church


4 / 7
1375 Ontario Street; Coleman House, 1893.
Porch Pendant (?).
1375 Ontario St.


5 / 7
437 Elizabeth Street; The Martini House.
1/2. Wall Mount Light.
The Martini House
2/2. Patio Torchiere.
The Martini House


6 / 7
423 Elizabeth Street; The village Square Gates.
St. Luke Anglican Church


7 / 7
510 Brant Street; TD Bank. Porch Pendant.
510 Brant St.