"Bridal Path" is upscale residential neighbourhood in North York, Toronto. "The Bridle Path" is the name of the main road in the neighbourhood. Development of the area started in 1929 after the bridge was built along Bayview Avenue over West Don River. It is bounded by The Bridle Path on the north, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre on the south, Bayview Avenue on the west and Wilket Creek on the east.
To make seeing the photos easier, we divided the set in two areas indicated in the Navigation Bar.
1. BRIDLE PATH AREA 1 includes:
- The Bridle Path road; - Post Road;
- Hyde Park Circle; - Bridle Heath Gate;
- Vaughan and McLean Estates:
- Upland House at 2 Valleyanna Drive.
- Glendon College at 2275 Bayview)
- Condo Buildings at 1-2 Chedington Place.
- 2365 Bayview Ave, Crescent School.
2. BRIDLE PATH AREA 2 includes:
- High Point Road; - Park Lane Circle;
- Saintfield Avenue; - Pool Place;
- Salonica Road; - Suncrest Drive;
- Glenorchy Road; - Royal Oak Drive.